Saturday, April 15, 2023

Don't Give Up

 This will be short.

We had a youth rally this week at our church. For those of you unfamiliar with that term (as I was for most of my life), it's basically a series of church see I es held with youth as the focus.

Wednesday through Saturday, we gathered at church.  The youth sat in front and the preacher preached messages geared mostly to them and their life - but it was also full of so much that I needed to hear as well.

My immediate take-away is this thought: don't give up.

Anyone can quit, and quitting is often easier.

But God called us from darkness into light. He made us soldiers in His army, gave us armor, and has been training us to wage spiritual warfare. 

As moms, we are also called to train up the next generation. 

There is a great need. We need to not grow weary in welldoing. We need to reply on the strength of Christ.



James 1:25

... whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.


I am looking for the blessings of God.

I trust He will bless you also.

All we have to do is Not Give Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment